Former president of El Salvador, Tony Saca (of Palestinian heritage) and his wife, Ana Mixco Sol (the Sol family is one of the wealthiest in the country), with Ratzinger.
$200 Million disappeared under Tony Saca’s Administration. Under his presidency, the growth of his personal bank account did not correlate with the growth of his personal holdings (he’s wealthy because he owns several media outlets in El Salvador). His exorbitant monetary gains were probably funded by the American taxpayer in the form of money used to combat the war on drugs.
The fun part is that the FMLN has done little to denounce Saca’s corruption and use it as an attack on the ARENA establishment. why? idk perhaps- OH THAT’S RIGHT. The FMLN is doing the exact. same. fucking. thing.
Otherwise, cool picture tho
Posted On: Fri, Jun. 08, 2012
- tazadecafe reblogged this from penultimateairbender
- scarydogmaticalien reblogged this from obliquecity and added:
- obliquecity reblogged this from penultimateairbender
- obliquecity likes this
- undecidedcolour likes this
- waxeygordon likes this
- awarewoolf likes this
- tazadecafe likes this
- feedmeguilt reblogged this from penultimateairbender
- feedmeguilt likes this
- sydneyprosser likes this
- penultimateairbender posted this